On Sat, 2014-10-25 at 11:39 +0200, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 25.10.2014, 06:28 +0200 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> > The Junk folder shoes one unread mail. If I click the Junk folder,
> > Evolution segfaults while generating the message list.
> >
> > [rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ evolution
> > [snip]
> > (evolution:13377): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_closure_unref: assertion
> > 'closure->ref_count > 0' failed
> > Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> >
> > :(
>
> Please install the packages containing the debug symbols and create a
> stacktrace/backtrace with the stored core dump file. (There should be a
> file `core.*`, containing the process ID 13377, somewhere on your
> system. Run `gdb -c path/to/core_dump_file`.
>
> (gdb) set logging on /tmp/evolution-crash-junk-backtrace.txt
> (gdb) t a a bt f
>
> Please open a ticket in the GNOME bug tracker Bugzilla [1] and attach
> the backtrace there and reply to this thread with the ID it was assigned
> (URL).
>
> > [rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ pacman -Q evolution evolution-data-server
> > evolution-bogofilter  evolution-spamassassin
> > evolution 3.12.7-1
> > evolution-data-server 3.12.7.1-1
> > evolution-bogofilter 3.12.7-1
> > evolution-spamassassin 3.12.7-1
> >
> > POP accounts only, and after doing this
> > https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-October/msg00174.html I
> > did receive Junk that didn't make Evolution crash, JFTR it wasn't Junk that
> > fits to the filter. I didn't upgrade any package.
> >
> > Is there a way to delete the junk-mail?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Paul
>

> [1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution
> [2] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution-Data-Server

Hi Paul,

I don't have time to recompile yet. The dbug version I own is with
evolution-data-server 3.12.7 and not with 3.12.7.1, and for some reason
this version doesn't run anymore:
evolution: error while loading shared libraries: libicui18n.so.53:

The Arch repos only provide a version without debug enabled. I'll
recompile tomorrow or next week.

Regards,
Ralf