Dear G. W.,

Am Samstag, den 25.10.2014, 11:59 +0100 schrieb G.W. Haywood:

> On Sat, 25 Oct 2014, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>
> > If you break threading ...
>
> Nabble manages to follow the threads, why can't your mail client?
>
> http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/Restoring-data-to-new-HDD-td4659906.html

Nabble probably threads according to the subject line, which is error
prone. Just see how that works for all these messages with just “Hi” in
the subject line.

> Look, this all started because I tried to help Don and Milan.

[…]

Thank you for helping! But you have to respect such responses on a list
for a MUA (mail client) supporting threading very well and people using
it. ;-)

Thanks,

Paul