Hello list,

After a power outage and turning my computer back on I clicked on the evolution
icon and after a second the screen went black and when it came back on I was at
the logon screen which was prompting me to enter a user name and password. I
can't tell if I was logged out or if the Xorg server crashed.
I added a new user and executed evolution. The result was the same. I did a
"apt-get remove evolution" and installed it again. Again, the same result.
"apt-get purge evolution" also had the same result. I also ran an fsck just in
case. (Santa I need a UPS this xmas)
 I am running Debian stable with xfce.

Thanks for any help.