Hi :)
Why would any new person know what you did yday or last week, let alone for
the last 4 years?

That it wasn't you scolding the new person last time is not the point.
Each thread is made hostile.  There is a reason why some communities are
growing and increasingly attracting more and more devs.  Others, like this
one, are toxic and discourage people from wanting to join in.

Why should i accept your rants?  It's rude and unnecessary.  I do have a
sense of humour but it only includes things that are funny.  Your post
wasn't funny.

Regards from
Tom :)