Thanks Angel, Pete, Lorenz, Patrick and Andre!

I'll look into the capabilities of the IMAP server to see if it can be
updated to support MOVE.

I was just getting a little concerned about my practices when I found
myself reading mails out of the deleted items folder and neglecting to
mark them read in their assigned by filter rule folders.  That's a bit
like eating food out of the trash, to be avoided if there are more
civilized options :)

Dennis

--

Best Regards, Dennis Reichel (dennis * reichel d.t net)