On Jun 10, 2015 11:40 PM, "Roy Reese" <waterbeare...@gmx.com> wrote:
>> Arch likely is not very far behind. Manjaro, which
>> delays just a bit more, has 3.16.2 which arrived in
>> either the update of the 17th or 30th of May. I
>> expect another update this weekend which may see 3.16.3.
> Yeah, but we are already at 3.17.2 stable as far as I
> can see from git and we may see 3.18 in some weeks I
> guess. Why are they stuck at 3.16?
> Emre

I should have specified that I am on the stable branch of Manjaro -- and 3.16
is the current stable version of Evo. 3.17 is the development branch:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/. As far as status, I saw the note about
Arch (on which Manjaro is based). Being based on Arch, 3.17 can be installed
through the Arch Users Repository (AUR).