On Tue, 2015-09-29 at 16:58 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-09-29 at 16:20 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
> > I sent an invitation to you (Milan) and I attached a png of the
> > Screenshot to this message.
> > Did you get an invitation from cur...@gmail.com or
> > rudolf.kun...@gmail.com ?
>

>       Hi,
> [please do not top-post on this list, if possible.]
>
> I received two invitations, one was labelled (had Subject):
>    Invitation: test @ Thu Oct 15, 2015 7am - 8am (mcrha@...)
> while the other was labelled (had Subject):
>    test
>
> Both used the same From address, rudols.kunzli@..., but the first had
> the *name* 'curano', while the second 'Rudolf Künzli'.
>
> The first email is definitely generated by the GMail server, while
> the
> later is probably sent directly by the evolution. The first email has
> headers (among others):
>    Sender: Google Calendar <calendar-notificat...@google.com>
>    Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
>
> while the second has not anything like that (interestingly neither
> X-Mailer header, where evolution used to be "signed").
>
> From that, I'd say, that your GMail account settings has set 'curano'
> as the Name (in the Web interface of the GMail, Personal Information
> section), thus the GMail server uses it. The email address is the
> same
> in both cases.
>
>       Hope it helps,
>       Milan

Sorry for top-posting...

Yes, it did help!
I found in GMail (Web) that my nickname was set to "curano".
I deleted this.

Why is the invitation autogenerated by Gmail ?
I guess that the second one from Evolution is sent after I hit "Send",
right?
I'd love to have only one invitation to be sent...

--
Rudolf Künzli - rudolf.kun...@gmail.com
Skype: rudolf.kunzli