su. den 07. 02. 2016 klokka 13.31 (+0000) skreiv Patrick O'Callaghan:
> > value
> > >
> > > The key ID is the 8-character value that appears when you run "gpg
> > --
> > > list-keys", or run seahorse. See https://help.gnome.org/users/evolu
> > tion
> > > /3.18/mail-encryption-gpg-set-up.html.en
> > >
> > > poc
> >
> > OK, great! Thanks a lot! So I leave the 'signing algorithm (SHA1 to
> > SHA512)' "blank" then, right? ONLY my ID? ('Cause I was wondering if
> > the
> > value should be set as the same as my key's SHA-value.)
>
> Set it to whatever you like. In fact I don't even fill in the key ID
> field. I suspect it's only there for people who may have an ID
> different from the account they're sending from, which is probably
> quite unusual.
>
> poc

Thanks again! I really appreciate your help! Everything seems to work
out just fine now, so I just leave it the way it is. I can encrypt, and
letters are sign, so I've got what I hoped for. An Evolution that is
working in my Trisquel OS.

Thanks to everyone that felt like getting an amateur setting up this
wonderful tool!

SRW