Hi,

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:12:03 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
>I do not know how your Rocketmail POP account got to think it has a
>calendar part with it too.

Rocketmail is Yahoo.

>I suppose you did configure both accounts in the Evolution, not in
>GNOME (or eventually Ubuntu) Online Accounts.

Correct.

>Otherwise the only way to achieve it is to configure the account again
>and do not enable the Calendar part at the end of the New Mail Account
>wizard. That's from the UI. If you want to play with the internal
>evolution-data-server files (at your own risk), then stop the
>evolution-source-registry and then go to ~/.config/evolution/sources
>and find there the files which reference the Yahoo! and/or Rocketmail
>server's calendars. These will have in them a word "caldav",
>eventually also "[Calendar]" (quotes for clarity only). Delete them or
>move them away. Then re-login, to have the background processes
>started in the right order. You might see the calendars in the
>Calendar view too.

After closing Evolution I run

  $ pkill evo
  $ ps aux | grep evo | grep -v grep
  $ grep -i cal -B3 -A3 .config/evolution/sources/*
  [snip]

but there were no entries including "caldav" or "[Calendar]".‪

>   $ CALDAV_DEBUG=all /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory -w

Again I closed Evolution and then I run

  $ pkill evo
  $ ps aux | grep evo | grep -v grep
  $ CALDAV_DEBUG=all /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory -w
  bash: /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory: No such file or directory
  $ pacman -Ql evolution evolution-data-server | grep evolution-calendar-factory
  evolution-data-server
/usr/lib/evolution-data-server/evolution-calendar-factory
  evolution-data-server
/usr/lib/evolution-data-server/evolution-calendar-factory-subprocess
  evolution-data-server /usr/lib/systemd/user/evolution-calendar-factory.service
  $ systemctl status evolution-calendar-factory.service
  ● evolution-calendar-factory.service
     Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
     Active: inactive (dead)

There was no output after confirming the password:

[rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ CALDAV_DEBUG=all
/usr/lib/evolution-data-server/evolution-calendar-factory
[rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$

Regards,
Ralf