Hi,

in my experiences this claim...

> On 12 Apr 2017, at 14:32, MayDay Computers <maydaycomput...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I highly doubt you will actuall want "Preformatted."  That will cause your
> mobile viewers to have to scroll left and right to view your message

...isn't correct.

This isn't an issue for most MUAs. Linux MUAs tend to break endless lines, at
the end of the window and MUAs such as the iPAD mailer automatically wrap lines
at the end of the screen. I'm writing on an iPAD now and you might notice that
it doesn't wrap lines, since received endless lines gets wrapped, there is no
need to vertically scroll.
Could you please mention any app for a portable device, that requires to scroll
vertically through lines that aren't wrapped?

Regards,
Ralf