Hi.

In my new job we are using RHEL guest as developer "computers" and also
Exchange as email. Been using Evolution and EWS for a time now on my own
computers running Arch but I can not find any recent package for Evolution for
RedHat, is that correct? Only way to install this on RHEL is to compile it
myself?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

b...@havleik.no

Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic
messages"
To which someone replied: