On Fri, 2018-05-25 at 18:32 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> You can via dragging and dropping the separator, but only to a certain
> minimum size.

That works fine on my computer until I go to the Calendar tab. Then the
side bar width is reset to what it was and can no longer be dragged
narrower in the Mail tab. Restarting Evolution will allow the Mail side
bar to be narrower until I go to the Calendar again. Dragging wider is
not affected.

Andre, is this maybe because of a minimum width imposed in the Calendar
tab, either by default or because of a calendar name that is
restricting the width?

Gary