On 2018-07-06 at 17:14 +0000, Ratliff, John wrote:
> I'm using Evolution with EWS to access my Exchange mailbox.
>
> When I create a calendar event, I select the time, but when I go to
> save it, it puts the time an hour later.
>
> I am in the US Eastern timezone (UTC-4, UTC-5 when not in daylight
> savings).
>
> I've seen this behavior on Arch Linux, Fedora, and Ubuntu, and my time
> zone is set correctly on all of those platforms.
>
> Any ideas why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?
>
> Thanks.

Hello John

There is a mishap between evolution and Exchange when in DST. Evolution
seems to provide the datetime with DST applied but Exchange interpret it
as provided without it:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2018-May/msg00017.html

Could you share which is the most recent version where you verified that
it was failing?

Best regards