Answers are inline.

>         Hi,
> I hope you've still the log somewhere. Search it for the error, then
> look above the error, where should be a GetItem request. Its content
> is
> important.

I can recreate it ;).
I sent you a private email with the link to the file where i've put the
GetItem request - the only thing which looks interesting that all ItemId
nodes seems to have the same Id.

>  The server basically says that evolution-ews tries to
> receive an item which doesn't exist or its (probably) UID is somehow
> garbled. It can be also due to local cache being broken for some
> reason, but I do not want to speculate on it.

It was a complete fresh installation and cache was empty.

> The last resort would be to delete ~/.cache/evolution/calendar/ when
> evolution-calendar-factory is off (which is a challenge when one uses
> GNOME Shell, because it keeps restarting the process when it is
> closed/killed), then the next start the local cache is populated from
> scratch and only UIDs returned from the server are used.

I'll refrain from removing it yet until you tell me its a good idea to
do it :), maybe we need some additional logs from the current "state".

> Of course, it'll be good to figure out what the root cause of the
> issue
> is and whether your state is valid and should be taken care of in the
> code, rather than with such complicated user actions.

I'll second that - just tell me what stuff i can provide to get the root
cause.

>         Bye,
>         Milan

Thanks for your help Milan, i'll hope we get this solved.

Torstem