I have recently installed Evolution 3.28.1-2. When entering or editing a
contact, under the Personal Information Tab under the Sub Heading of
Miscellaneous, there is a box labeled: Spouse. When I click on it, it does
get an orange parameter but I cannot enter anything in that box. When I
right click the sub menu (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete etc). is completely
grayed out. I do have Birthday and Anniversary dates in their respective
locations.

This is is from google gmail.com contacts  It does this with a contact that
was synced or a newly created contact from within evolution.

When I enter data in evolution it is synced to google and then to my
Android phone. So, everything seems to working fine except this; at least
as far as i can tell.  I like it!

Is there something that I am missing? Is it a bug? Or is there a setting
that I do not know about to get this to work. Also, I have not be able to
find exactly how this information is to be used or the depth that it might
be used to connect to another contact.

Any information would be appreciated.

Tom