On Sat, 2018-10-27 at 21:57 -0400, Josh wrote:
> Here you go.

        Hi,
thanks.

> uuencoded to preserve formatting and special chars if
> any.

Ehm, it's called "Preformatted" in the composer, but if you want to
preserve any special characters too, then a real attachment makes it,
instead of pasting it into the message body.

I'm sorry to say it, but I've no idea how to decode it. Maybe it's a
shame, but I work with base64 most of the time and it doesn't make me
any issue to encode/decode it, I know of the tools which can help with
it. I do not know with uuencode. The "inline content detector" in
evolution doesn't look for uuencode (maybe it did in the past, but it
was faulty and I think even considered "old fashion", thus if it was
there, then it had been dropped in favor of more convenient ways of
achieving the same, without any ambiguity - any free form text parsing
and trying to find special meaning out of it is faulty, easy to
confuse).

Well, to be precise, I can write a little program which will use Camel
(part of evolution-data-server), which will decode it, but it doesn't
change anything on my confusion why you chose such a complicated way to
share the log. It might be complicated for you too, definitely more
than just picking Insert->Attachment in the message composer.
        Bye,
        Milan