On Mon, 2019-01-28 at 10:55 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
> On Sat, 2019-01-26 at 08:32 -0500, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
> > If one starts evolution with $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io
> > evolution , there are numerous error messages as evolution tries to
> > get each message from the mail.twc.com server.
>
>       Hi,
> I do not know whether it's due to it, but there had been done several
> changes with respect of BODYSTRUCTURE responses from various servers. A
> change for it is part of evolution-data-server 3.30.2 [1], but it's not
> exactly the same error message which you see. There had been done more
> changes in evolution-data-server, included in the current 3.30.4
> release.
>
> I would also try to disable certain parts for the account in the
> settings, if you have them enabled. Like the Quick resync, with which
> some servers can have issues (and it does influence the STATUS command,
> thus it can be related, if it's enabled in your account Properties).
>
> I'd need to see what the server sent and what IMAPx code failed to
> parse to check what it is about. Ideally run Evolution as:
>    $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io,imapx:conman evolution &>log.txt
> which will log also the error messages. You can search it for the error
> and the text above it is probably the one you are looking for.
>
>       Bye,
>       Milan
>
> [1]
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/37

Hello Milan,  thank you for your reply.  I opened evolution from terminal using
$ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io,imapx:conman evolution &>log.txt. I did this on a
separate PC with only the problem e-mail account active.  I can send from that
account without a problem.

The log file says "[impapx:M] Removed connection 0x55a1212a54c0
(server:0x55a1212a54c0) due to error: Error fetching message info: expecting
astring"

There are numerous other lines in the log file, but the above line is the only
one that makes sense to me.

John