------ Original Message ------
From: "Patrick O'Callaghan" <p...@usb.ve>
To: evolution-list@gnome.org
Sent: 2/18/2019 1:59:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] No Matter What I Try, Can't Move Thunderbird Archives to Evo

On Mon, 2019-02-18 at 00:54 +0000, Bill and Carol Yager wrote:
      Home\thunderbird\xxxxxx.default\Mail\Local Folders\Saved_Mail.sbd

Sorry, but I have to ask: are those the actual pathnames, including
'Home' and the '\' characters? Because if they are it looks like you're
using Windows.

poc

Sorry, me bad. Must be the 38 years off DOS and Windows and my aging brain. The
paths should be:  ~/.thunderbird/xxxxxx.default/Mail/Local Folders/Saved
Mail.sbd and ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/Saved Mail.sbd