From: Karl Leo <l...@iapp.de>
To: evolution-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS calender edit issue
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 11:17:44 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Jimmy,I had exactly this issue with Evolution 3.28.5 using the
groupware SOGo. Thecause was that I had used two different email
identities on the mail serverand had configured Evolution mail with one
of them, while the calender partused the other. I remedied the problem
by using only one email identity bothin writing appointments and in the
email configuration of Evolution. Hopethis helps.RegardsKarl

--Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/