Hi Andre,

Thank for your answers

No problem with disk space were the home directory is located:
/dev/sdb1       777G  107G  669G  14% /home

And as I anserwed to Patrick my home directory is not located on the
same disk as system (I have a SSD 256 for the system and a HDD 2To for
all other directories)
Actually my last backup of Evolution was around 20Gio (a little more)
is it possible that there is a limit ?

About debugging I don't want to make you and me lost some time because
I'm quite sure it's because my system is very unstable... I have
Evolution on my Laptop and it's more or less the same backup/ restaured
file (around 20Gio) and backup seems to work fine.
I only do that if you think it will be useful for you and other
devollopers.

Best regards
Philippe

Dr Philippe Pès - SAMU 44 - CHU de NANTES E-Mail : p...@club-internet.fr