On Wed, 2019-10-30 at 19:18 -0400, cont...@jpfleury.net wrote:
> If no option is added about that, is it technically possible to write
> a plugin that modifies this behavior or it would have to be in the
> core?

        Hi,
I think it would be better done in the core, to not fight with events
and such in the plugin (the core selects a message, then the plugin
would deselect it before the other part of the program marks it as read
due to 0 interval for mark-seen).

Feature requests can be filled here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues

By the way, you are the first person asking this after more than a
decade. Or at least I do not recall I saw any similar request for that
time range. Maybe your work flow is kind of unique.

        Bye,
        Milan