On Fri, 2019-11-22 at 10:08 -0600, Rocketrrt wrote:
> You are right if I do the forwarding first I don't get the error
> message, but the results are same as it does not get forwarded, but
> still gets moved.

        Hi,
the "Forward to" filter rule piles the message for later send into
On This Computer/Outbox folder. It doesn't send the message
immediately. Could you check whether it's there?

There is this option:

   $ gsettings describe org.gnome.evolution.mail flush-outbox

whose default is 'false'. To check what value you have use:

   $ gsettings get org.gnome.evolution.mail flush-outbox

and to change it you can use:

   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail flush-outbox true

You can also flush outbox either from a context menu above the Outbox
folder, or with Send/Receive button/menu.
        Bye,
        Milan