On Thu, 2019-11-21 at 08:34 -0600, Japhering, Anonymous via evolution-
list wrote:
> Now with this flatpak build, the deleted message remains viewable for
> about 60 seconds before being removed
> from the current folder even though I'm still in the folder.

        Hi,
that's a feature and it's there for several releases. There is no UI to
change it currently, but you can edit corresponding .source file in:

  ~/.config/evolution/sources/

or with your Flatpak version probably in:

  ~/.var/app/org.gnome.Evolution/config/evolution/sources/

and change the StoreChangesInterval from its current value (mine
says 3) into the desired. It's in seconds and if I'm not mistaken,
then 0 means "do not do it".

On the other hand, 60 seconds doesn't sound like it, maybe you have set
"Check for new messages" interval to 60 second?

> Follow on question, are bugs in the flatpak version tracked in the
> standard Gitlab tracker or does it go into a
> flatpak tracker somewhere else ?

It depends on the bug itself. You can always start with GNOME's GitLab
instance [1]. The worst case is that you'd be redirected elsewhere.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new