Hi,

I did the same you did yesterday and did it again now. However, in my log there
is no occurrence of "NAMESPACE". In my case it is davmail, which I want to use
to get access to my Exchange Archive - the only clients I know of being able to
do that are Outlook, OWA and davmail. Overriding the IMAP path works with
/archive in Thunderbird and Nine on Android via davmail.

> Does the namespace usage hide all but the Inbox folder, or you still
> see all folders from the top level? If I understood it correctly, then
> you want to have Inbox hidden (which is not possible, as stated above),
> but maybe I'm wrong.

When Namespace is set, I can still see all of my folders in Evolution. Whatever
I set in Namespace, even garbage and obviously wrong things, I always see the
same list of folders after the restart.

Best
denk