Hi

yes, you are perfectly right. It is indeed like that.
'evolution --disable-preview' does not seem to help, and I get the following
warnings:

(evolution:19884): camel-WARNING **: 23:34:43.409: Truncated UTF-8 buffer (The
cause might be missing character encoding information in the message header. Try
a different character encoding.)
(evolution:23667): evolution-util-WARNING **: 11:31:36.250: Failed to call a
DBus Proxy method org.gnome.Evolution.WebExtension::AddCSSRuleIntoStyleSheet:
Timeout was reached

Is there another  workaround? I see I may download the message as a .mbox file.
May I recover the attached .pdf.p7m file from there?

Thanks, Cheers
mario