On Sun, 2020-01-26 at 20:13 +0100, @web.de wrote:
> (1) From log point of view all seems to be processed like intended,
> but what ios about the last line after the action set? What does this
> line telling me?

        Hi,
the "did not match" text looks like a bug in the code. I do not know
whether it's fixed in the current stable version (3.34.x) or not.

> (2) The mail has not been sent. Instead it's in the local outgoing
> folder...

That's expected and intended behavior. Messages are piled into On This
Computer/Outbox to be sent later, all together.

> and never will be sent correctly,

Really? Can you try to right-click the Outbox folder and pick Flush
Outbox from the context menu, or File->Sent/Receive->Send All? It will
send the messages, unless a wrong From account was picked by the
filter.

> (A) Is it possible (e.g. by a hidden setting) to prevent sending the
> mail via the local account and maybe get rid of local account,
> because I don't need?

No, as I said above, the use of the On This Computer/Outbox folder is
intentional. What you can change, with a hidden option, is to flush the
Outbox after filters are finished. That can be done with:

   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail flush-outbox true

I'm not sure whether you've that option available in your version
though.

> (B) How can I make it possible that the forwarding via filter rule
> run successful withaout reopeneing the mail?

See the answer for (A).

        Bye,
        Milan