Hi,

I am using evolution 3.28.5 (3.28.5-5.el7) on centos 7. I am trying to Zimbra
Mail server (8.8.15_GA_3895.Network Jan 2, 2020) for contacts. I can't get
debugging to work all it tells me 'The connection is closed'. I have this
working with Thunderbird and the Zimbra client and ldapsearch works and finds
the contacts, but need to get it working in Evolution. I have attached screen
shots from Thunderbird and Evolution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ron

--

Ron Tidwell

Spears Manufacturing Co.

Phone: 818 364-1611 x4274

Email: rtidw...@spearsmfg.net<mailto:rtidw...@spearsmfg.net>

Email:
ron.tidw...@spearsmanufacturing.net<mailto:ron.tidw...@spearsmanufacturing.net>

[cid:6b3bd3437e501b591a69dd63dac5c34602f18108.camel@spearsmfg.net]

Billions of electrons were temporarily bothered but NO trees were hurt sending
this E-Mail.