On Mon, 2020-09-28 at 21:01 +0200, Price, Joseph via evolution-list
wrote:
> Using Evolution 3.36.5-1 on Manjaro from its repo.
> It will connect to my employers Microsoft 365 server.
> I get the sms push from them during Duo authentication; I approve it
> and it says I am authenticated.
> But the client then shows this error, fails to get token...  The
> email manager at work is puzzled and has asked Microsoft for input...

        Hi,
the error message says "Bad Request", followed by "invalid_grant"
error. If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw it too, it shows when the
application you use for connection doesn't match grants
required/requested by the evolution-ews. Did your admins follow the
instructions for the OAuth2 settings on the wiki page [1]? The OAuth2
login within evolution-ews links to it too.

Note there are users claiming the page is outdated [2], which can be,
due to the Azure web interface being changed since the wiki page was
written. I'm more than willing to update it, but I do not have a paid
account to verify what it changed to meanwhile and the developer
account requires filling a credit card, apart of other personal
information, which is something I'm not willing to give to the
Microsoft folks, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/EWS/OAuth2