On Sat, 2020-12-26 at 13:12 +0100, Sorin Srbu via evolution-list wrote:
> Shouldn't it have worked for me with MFA then?
>
> Is there any guide or some such I could forward or point to the mail
> admins to get MFA working with Office365 and MFA?

        Hi,
once you choose "OAuth2 (Office365)" Authentication Type in the Mail
account configuration you see additional values to be filled to make it
work. That also involves a clickable "Help..." link above those new
values. When you click it, it opens the following web page in your
browser:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/EWS/OAuth2

        Bye,
        Milan