Good morning folks,

As per previous, I'm still hoping to be able to simply sort my messages by whether or not an email is flagged as 'read'.

Not by date - some of my contacts get screwed up dates in their system.
Not by whether or not I've replied to a message - some need a followup reply and I'd rather keep them handy Not by whether or not I've seen the message - I may be on the road and take a quick look, realise I can't deal with it today, and change it back to 'unread' for tomorrow Not by any of the other sorting options - I just want to bring the 'unread' messages to the top of the list - ALL of the unread messages.

I just tried with version *3.36.4-0ubuntu1*  on *Mint 20* (64 bit) using *Mate 1.24.0* for the desktop

I'd prefer to use Evolution over Thunderbird, and hopefully could work with most of the other differences (though I'd need to use TB a half a dozen or so times each week for it's "mail merge" plugin at least until Ev gets that as a plugin/native :) ), but this one is a definite deal-breaker for me :(

Thanks for your time,
KR