Hello,
Thank you Ángel for the information.I checked the links you supplied,
but it surpasses my technical skills.Following Sebastien Bacher's post,
I went to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution-data-server/3.40.1-1
 and I downloaded evolution-data-server_3.40.1-1.dsc and evolution-
data-server_3.40.1.orig.tar.xz. I tried opening them. But I don't know
what to do now.
Best regards,
Julien