Hello Milan,

Thank you for your message.  My problem appears related to your recent post
"Gmail & Yahoo".

Evolution version is 3.40.0-1.  This newer version came when I upgraded Ubuntu
from 20.10 to 21.04.
 This gets in to the question of connecting to Yahoo email accounts, even
though address is
my_n...@bellsouth.net.  The server settings from Outlook (my bellsouth email
runs fine on a Win 10
PC) are:

imap.mail.yahoo.com
smtp.mail.yahoo.com

The simple fix for now is to move critical personal email to another IMAP email
service that is not
involved with Yahoo.

John