This message seems to be a reply to something ("Re:" in the subject
line) but lacks context and threading.

On Sun, 2021-11-14 at 00:38 +0000, van snyder wrote:
> Does anybody know whether the KDE plasma desktop uses the WebKitGTK
> that has apparently broken Evolution?
>
> After naively taking the advice to upgrade libwebkit2gtk, in addition
> to evolution not working at all, the KDE plasma taskbar occasionally
> becomes corrupted, and some icons on the desktop become corrupted.

It seems unlikely to me that KDE depends on WebKit*GTK* (emphasis on
GTK), as it uses the QT toolkit and not the GTK toolkit.
The packagers of your distribution should know best.

> Has anybody notified the Debian developers that libwebkit2gtk has
> broken evolution? I tried to get an account, to report the problem. The
> process promises to send an email message with a link for confirmation,
> but the promised message never arrived. So I don't have a Debian
> account to use to report the problem.

You can check
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=webkit2gtk
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=libwebkit2gtk-4.0-37