On Mon, 2021-12-06 at 11:30 +0100, Torsten Krah via evolution-list
wrote:
> I can sent e-mails from the webinterface with my sub addresses, how
> can I do that from within evolution if the above described way to do
> that does not work?

        Hi,
it seems to me the Google server changed its behavior for the SMTP
protocol, because I see the overwritten email address being passed to
the server when I run evolution as: CAMEL_DEBUG=smtp evolution
Still, the received 'From' has the original email address (and kept
the changed name).
        Bye,
        Milan