On Mon, 2022-02-21 at 19:53 -0500, Jeffs Chips via evolution-list
wrote:
> The only tweak remaining that will make me a believer is how to
> increase the font size of the left panel in which all the accounts
> and email boxes are listed.  There are numerous posts on how to
> increase font size of the emails, but I can't find anything related
> to the left-side panel.
>
> Ubuntu 20.04
>
> Evolution: 3.36.5-0ubuntu1

My evo 3.42.4 has a tiny border between the left panel and the message
listing where the mouse icon turns into a two-headed arrow.  This
border allows the panel split to be adjusted left or right to make the
left panel bigger or smaller.

--
Alex Doll, M.AusIMM
Alex G Doll Consulting Ltd