On Tue, 2022-02-22 at 19:14 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
> > What is a Collection Mail Account? how does it differ from a
> > regular
> > mail account? When should I use it?
>
> Heh, https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/397 ...
> Some one account may allow accessing mail, calendar, contacts, etc on
> the very same server. That's a "collection" (lacking a better word).

I'd never noticed that, not having used the term, but I think it's
confusing. "Collection account" makes me think of something used only
for collecting email (and not for sending).

I suggest changing it to something like "general purpose account".

poc