gmail doesn't work at all for me, using Evolution 3.38.3-1 on KDE on
Debian Buster 10.

Trying to change authentication to Oath2 results in an error message in
the Account Editor dialogue: "The name :1.2237 was not provided by any
.service files."

Trying to open the inbox puts up a window that has a URL in it.
Touching the window, or any keystroke, including the "Print Screen"
key, makes that window go blank, so I can't show it to you (I suppose I
could photograph it). If I catch the URL really quickly, I can go to
the google page. I eventually get to a Google "Sign In" page that says
"Please copy this code, switch to your application, and paste it
there:"

Where do I paste it in Evolution?