I'm setting up a CardDAV contact list as advised in various places to
have a contact list common to Evolution and Google Contacts. Everything
goes will till I try to "Find Address Books". Here is the settings box
for the Contact List:

When I click on "Find Address Book" this error appears:
      Failed to get properties: HTTP error code 405 (Method Not Allowed): The
      server responded with an HTML page, which can mean there’s an error on
      the server or with the client request. The used URI was:
         http://jonathanrysh...@contacts.google.com/
This URL works perfectly for me, giving me a web page containing my
contacts, but not for Evolution. I am logged in to Google with UserName
JonathanRyshpan. The same error appears when the box "Use a secure
connection" is active.

How can I correct the problem?

--
Sincerely Jonathan Ryshpan <jonr...@pacbell.net>