On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 3:45 PM Andrea Veri <a...@gnome.org> wrote:

> And it seems I forgot both [1] and [2], there you go.
>
> [1]
> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2022-August/msg00004.html
> [2]
> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2022-September/msg00018.html

I have to agree with Pete - there were no notifications to this list until
{to|yester}day...  Also in agreement - I will no visit an web forum.  Been
using Evo as far as I can remember running Linux - early 2k - hate to drop
this off my mailing lists..  I am on a huge amount of lists because like it
has been mentioned, they are easy to peruse..  Make me go to a web page,
which then has topics with sub-topics, etc and you will lose me (even if I
am unimportant to the project).

-Greg