On Tue, 2022-11-01 at 19:38 +0100, Jaroslaw Rafa via evolution-list
wrote:
> I meant something like doing the initial OAuth2 authorization in a
> newer version that supports it (for example installed via Flatpak),
> and then copying authorization tokens in some way to the old version
> (in my version they are kept in the GNOME keyring, at least in
> Ubuntu).

        Hi,
yes, that's basically the way to do it, but how precisely achieve the
outcome is too complex for an average user (I'd need to write a tool
for it myself, to be able to do it). The thing you might want to know:
when you open for example Seahorse and will see the credentials saved
in the keyring, some will be named like "Evolution Data Source -
Google[u...@example.com]". Those contain the OAuth2 information, which
can be moved between the machines/apps. Not that I suggest it, it's
only possible.
        Bye,
        Milan