> On 07 May 2001 13:25:24 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > It happened to me again.  No, it's NOT my keyboard.  I'm
> > not sure how to repeat it exactly, but I think it should
> > be fairly easy to do (especially since it's happened to
> > me twice in the past day).  I'm using sawfish and gtk+
> > and bonobo from cvs from this weekend (to fix the focus
> > bug with address fields), and since then, when I first
> > launch Evolution the Delete key works to delete e-mail,
> > but after a while it no longer works.  If I can figure
> > out the exact steps I'll post a bug report.  So please
> > Ximian folks, this time don't be so quick to dismiss this
> > report.
>
> Well, try this.  Click on the message body in your main
> program window.  Now hit DEL.  You'll notice it won't work.
> If you now click on the message list, DEL will work.
> It's a program focus thing that I reported last night.
> Could this be what you've noticed?
>
>     Miles

I'm at work right now so I can't try it out until late
tonight, but I'm almost positive that's not it.  This morning
I specifically selected an e-mail, hit <DEL>, nothing happens.
So I click on several more.  Note that ^D worked every time.

I'm suspicious that it's a sawfish problem from this weekend's
CVS.  I think to reproduce it all you have to do is switch
to a different desktop and back, but I won't be able to test
this until at least tonight.

There do appear to be other focus problems between IMAP
and local mail folders (I think I reported that this
weekend but haven't seen any responses yet).  Is this what
you've seen?  To me it looks like the message highlight
color is different between the two, but I suppose that could
be because the focus is different between the two.

Dan