On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 09:39:50AM -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> This is a very, very known bug. Check out bugzilla bug 4139 to see both
> (1) progress on fixing and (2) exactly how many times this showed up in
> my inbox this morning (not to mention having it happen on my own laptop
> last night.) Sorry... as soon as Ettore wakes up (or gets back from
> lunch, or whatever he is doing) we'll be on it.
>
> In the meantime, it has been suggested that re-installing libbonobo-conf
> can help the problem- I'd be interested in hearing if it does.

Sorry.  I thought my second mail might have cleared things up.
red-carpet actually didn't appear to install libbonobo-conf or
bonobo-conf at all.  I just grabbed the current snapshot RPMS from the
FTP site, did an rpm -Fvh * .rpm, a killev, an oaf-slay, and wah-la!
I'm bonobo-conf'ing. Or at least evolutioning.

I suspect it might not be an evolution problem per se, but rather a
red-carpet one.

I do strongly suggest getting the FTP packages and upgrading to them
(they're also a bit more recent ?).

Hope this helps...  Actually, I guess it doesn't.  Sorry.

        Still a satisfied customer,

        John A.