On 07 Jul 2001 09:35:43 -0400, Scott Leerssen wrote:
> I just loaded the latest snapshot from Red Carpet and it whacked all my
> preferences (including mail server config!).

It was announced on the list that this would happen, once the new
snapshots started using the bonobo-conf (?) method of config.

It shouldn't whack ALL your preferences - mine kept all my filters and
folders, for example. I *did* have to re-enter my mail account settings.
I didn't see that as too big of a deal, since I only have 2 POP accounts
I'm checking.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    ICQ: 50453890

Pysche closed for renovations.