Cool.  I'm very glad you agree!  IIRC, at least some of your colleagues
didn't.

I'm also pretty sure there's already such a bug; or comments on another
bug related to Edit-as-New, at least.

--Eric

P.S. due to another long-lived bug, copy & paste doesn't really work
either because you can't copy from a preview pane or message window
(well OK, you can do it using X-style C & P but not with Ctrl-C and
Ctrl-V).