On Wed, 2001-09-26 at 13:24, NotZed wrote:

> If you have vfolders setup on any of those folders, its possibly
> a vfolder bug i just fixed.

I do have a couple of vfolders.  So I thought I would delete them.  I
right clicked on the vfolder, and selected delete from the menu.  I then
got an error:

"Cannot delete folder:
Generic error"

The folder was still there.

I then went into the vfolder editor, and was successfully able to delete
the folders.

Was this your bug that you just fixed?

--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ