I've just initiated a test to see if I can reproduce your
observation.  I'll let you know.

Have you filed this in bugzilla?  (I suggest you do - let me know the
bug number and I'll add my comments to it once I get a response on my
test.)

--
   Dan Berger [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

                     - Benjamin Franklin,
                       Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C

PGP signature