If that's the case, it would be nice if Mailman could e-mail the
original sender to let them know the e-mail bounced.  I sure don't
remember getting any indication whatsoever that this happened.  But I
suppose that could explain what happened in both of our cases.  It sure
wasn't obvious from my standpoint though.  It took me a couple of days
to realize what was going on.

Dan