Hi!

On Mit, 2001-10-31 at 22:20, Luis Villa wrote:
> The good news: we believe we've squashed the 'IMAP hangs on startup' and
> 'gtkhtml crashes every time I try to do anything' bugs. We're now fairly
> certain that the last snapshot is really, really solid. So... please
> grab them, pound them, and do your best to prove us wrong :)

I am always compiling CVS checkouts, and the checkout from half an hour
ago (now it's Don Nov  1 12:27:47 CET 2001) still has an IMAP problem:

I cannot use IMAP over SSL. When using IMAP over SSL it always
stopped filling my folder (which had 25 unread on the server) on
varous percents: It stopped on 2%, 73% or 95% for example. It was
always different every time I tried (using killev between startups).
It never got it fully refreshed so that I could actually look at the
folder.

Another IMAP folder from a server without SSL worked fine on the same
time. So I switched my SSL-IMAP to unencrypted IMAP and it works again-
I'd like to use SSL again though. :-)

Yours,

        Kai.

--
Kai Nielsen, Berlin                         Time and again I tell myself
                                                 I'll stay clean tonight