It appears at least some people are still seeing the IMAP + SSL hangs. A
stack trace of where evolution-mail is hanging as per my instructions in
other emails would be very, very helpful.
Luis

On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 11:35, Kai Nielsen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Fre, 2001-11-02 at 14:23, Luis Villa wrote:
> > Hey, everyone. We think we've fixed most of the problems with hanging on
> > startup and/or expunge;
>
> > 1) If you are running a snapshot earlier than that, please don't bother
> > to report hangs; update first and then report.
>
> It's probably not exactly a snapshot I'm running, but a CVS compile from
> a checkout after your mail.
>
> I still have my previous reported SSL-IMAP problem. Now it stops
> everytime at 0% when trying to refresh my INBOX folder and hangs
> forever.
>
> > 2) If you are running that snap (or something that comes out later
> > today) and still see hangs, please refer to this email:
> >
> > http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2001-November/014055.html
>
> I am not sure if I can do this today, I actually wanted to go home now.
> :-) I'll see what I can do, otherwise I'd do a new checkout on Monday
> and try again.
>

>       Yours,
>
>              Kai.
>
> --
> Kai Nielsen, Berlin                         Time and again I tell myself
>                                                  I'll stay clean tonight
> "She turns me on            But the little green wheels are following me
>  But I'm only dancing"                                  Oh no, not again

Luis Villa
Ximian Bugmaster
"Quality is an amazing bridge because it is universal in its language."
Thomas Corcoran