Hi,

I filed a bug a while back regarding non-alphabetic characters in a
search string. This got marked as a repeat of

16227 "Body contains" seems to want a regexp

It still seems broken. I did a "Body or subject contains" search for
"16627" in the folder containing this message and got no matches. Also
e.g. a dash or underscore in a string will return no matches. I'm
running 1.0.0.99 on RH7.1.

John

John S. Weber
[EMAIL PROTECTED]